The class is divided into three sessions:
1. Teaching session
- Students revise what they have learnt in previous lessons.
- Students learn new vocabulary, expressions, sentence patterns and grammatical items through drills and simple activities.
2. Interaction session
- Students apply what they have learnt in conversational/reading/writing activities.
- Students are encouraged to create their own conversation with various resources in different cultural contexts.
3. Consolidation session
- Students consolidate what they have learnt by completing an integrated task which requires listening, reading, writing and speaking skills.